Monday, January 19, 2009

Go 'Fourth'

   Nothing like watching a parade with your very own "skybox" view. This would be 1988, the Freedom Festival Parade in Provo, with Austin, Jenna, Cheryl, Megan? and Aaron at the Deseret News' old Utah County Bureau offices on the second floor of the Knight Building at University and Center Street. The parade route went right outside the window - it was a location that we used for several years until the Deseret News moved its Provo offices elsewhere. Nothing like Austin's expression of exuberance - looks like maybe he's ready to break out into a rousing rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner."

Comments/suggested captions
  • "This little blog is a fantastic idea ... I believe that is me. I don't remember it, but it would make sense. I love how this photo has all of the current Taylor grandkids in it ... and now there are so many more!" -- Megan, 01-19-09
  • "Austin: 'I wish I was a real boy ... I am a real boy!' " - Mitch, 01-21-09
  • "Austin: 'I have no idea where Billy is. I didn't push him out the window.' - Mitch, 01-21-09
  • "Austin: 'Ten dollar ... ten dollar 2 foot long.' " - Mitch, 01-21-09
  • "Hmmmm - I think I'll title this one 'Aaron Babysitting The Kids -- AGAIN!' " - Aaron, 01-22-09
  • "Jenna: 'I know you're only 6, Austin, but you could really use some Right Guard about now.' " - Aaron, 01-22-09

No comments:

Post a Comment