Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Mickey Mouse kind of family



   May 2008, we went to Southern California for Austin's and Laura's wedding reception in Apple Valley, Jenna and Tyrel's track meet at UC Irvine and a couple of days at Disneyland (Tyrel's first-ever visit!). Lori came with us and we crammed everyone into a couple of hotel rooms.
   Jenna, Lori and Austin/Laura - if you have any digital images of this trip, we'd sure like to get copies. Our digital camera was acting up that weekend (OK, we had some bad settings that we didn't discover).

Comments/suggested captions
  • "I love Breanna's pose on the flume! Very nice!" - Jon S., 01-19-09
  • "Flume ride comments ... Scott: 'Got my finger out of my nose just in the nick of time.' .... Lori (whispering to Jenna): 'Scott was picking his nose, switch me places.' ... Jenna: Ewwwwwwww!' ... Cheryl: 'Now it's my time to pick a ride -- Look out, Small World, here we come!' ... Breanna: 'I wonder if Br'er Rabbit and Br'er Bear really did exist?' ... Braden: 'I want mouse ears -- NOOOOOW!' " -- Mitch, 01-21-09
  • "Ha, ha! I like Mitch's comments :)  I couldn't believe how real that fake street looked! We had to get so close before figuring it out!" -- Jenna, 01-21-09

No comments:

Post a Comment