Monday, February 23, 2009

Who, me?!?!?!

Braden seems to be asking the referee if he really should be called for the foul in a recent ward deacons basketball game. Funny thing is ... the game hadn't started yet, and he's already working the refs.

Comments/suggested captions
  • "Five dollar ... five dollar ... three foot long." -- Mitch, 02-24-09
  • "If you think I've got bbal skills - you should see my fishing skills . . . I caught a fish this big." -- Mitch, 02-24-09
  • "Mom, where's my pre-game hug?" -- Mitch, 02-24-09
  • "I only missed the 3-point shot by this much!" -- Mitch, 02-24-09
  • "FIGARO!" -- Aaron, 02-24-09
  • "It's Braden's trademark expression." -- Jenna, 02-24-09
  • FROM SCOTT: Yes, it is his "trademark" expression - you've got a similar face on one of the posts on your blog, and I've found another photo recently of him making the same face when you and Tyrel were here. Maybe I'll start collecting "mouth-wide-open expressions of Braden for a future blog. Anyone is will to submit contributions." -- Scott, 02-25-09

No comments:

Post a Comment